We are looking for a Payroll Professional to support our businesses in Italy. The person will work in the Payroll Team, that is in charge of employee’s salary processing. She/He is responsible to verify the maintenance of Payroll information and payroll records updates (salary details, additional payments, deductions and exemptions) in closely collaboration with Siemens Hubs.
Furthermore, She/He figures out payroll liabilities by calculating employee income, taxes, statutory deductions and payments. This role is based in Milan.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to make a difference.Your new role – exciting and future oriented
Connected to salary, benefits and other income calculations, You will be responsible for:
- Following and implementation of local legal frame
- Active participation in the development and implementation of internal company regulation
- Responsible for timely and correct calculation and payment, as well as preparing and submitting of relevant governmental and internal certificates and/or overview
- Review of the respective calculations and in case needed processing of error correction, defining and implementation of the improvement measures
- Post-payroll processing (booking, accounts reconciliation, accruals)
- Preparing, development and processing of monthly and yearly personal income tax and contribution payments and reports (Uniemens, F24, CU)
- Preparing, development and processing yearly Declarations as 770, Autoliquidazione INAIL, IRAP, Actuary reporting (IAS19 standard)
- Defining and preparing required IT HR change requests; performing tests ensuring integration requirements are properly communicated and implemented
- Responsible for keeping information on processed payments, taxes and contributions related to retirees and collaboration with the respective governmental offices
- Preparation and distribution of various payments reports as per defined timeline to internal and external contacts
- Issuing documents and responding to inquiries related to salary, benefits and other income calculations and payments coming from internal and external contacts
- Proven experience as a payroll professional in a complex environment in the Italian labour market, preferred in industry area
- Digital literacy (MS Office, SAP FI knowledge will be taken as an advantage)
- Solid understanding of personal income tax and other income related legal parameters
- Process analysis and systematic thinking
- Proficiency in English, fluent in Italian
- Intercultural sensitivity, excellent communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure
- Responsible and able to work with confidential information
- University degree as a plus
- Organizational Skill, being able to schedule its own agenda
- Problem Solving
- Digital and growth mindset approach
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are recognized.
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs and health insurance can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information or questions, you can contact: Siemens Spa, Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Via Vipiteno, n.4 Milan (Italy).For more detalis about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time