Mode of Employment: Limited; 10-20 hors/ week
Into work, get set, go!
Our interns have ideas, make things happen, and get involved – from the very first day. Be part of a team numbering more than 370,000 talented people who are dedicated to tacking the most important challenges. What will the world look like in 20 years in terms of electrification, automation, and digitalization? Let’s find out together! You might want to turn established thinking on its head in the search for solutions. When you join our team, we give you the freedom to do so. You will also have all the benefits of a company with an excellent international network. What are you waiting for? Shape your future with us.
Change the future with us.
- You support the global roll of the new Installed Base Data Base of SI DG EA
- Furthermore you also support the Data collection on countries and finding efficient ways how to integrate the data into the MSDynamics platform
- Working on data analytics topics to drive the digitalization of SI DG EA is also part of your job
What you need to make real what matters.
- You are student of Information Technology, Data Science or a familiar field of study at a German university
- MS Office is well known to you
- German and English are languages you are able to both speak fluently
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time