Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Siemens EDA is a business unit of Siemens Digital Industries Software (DISW) and a leader in solutions helping to automate the design and development of complex electronic systems. Siemens EDA´s portfolio includes design tools, embedded software, consulting and support services covering many vertical market sectors, from IC layout to the latest aerospace, automotive, industrial and consumer devices.
We offer a role with responsibility, independence and the possibility to contribute proactive. We foster a team work culture with room for individual development.
Join our team as “Strategic Account Director (m/f/d)” preferably at one our locations in Germany (Cologne, Frankfurt, Essen, Nuremberg, Erlangen, Stuttgart, Munich) and/or remotely.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Sustain and build on strong, established relationships with key high-profile customers; expanding existing business while creating new business opportunities and capitalizing on global business relationships
- Maintain an appropriate focus on competitive, customer and technology landscapes to form strategic, near term and long-term outlooks
- Apply business judgment and ability to formulate a vision, direction and strategy to build and motivate a cohesive sales approach and increase revenue
- Identifying and building strong relationships with key stakeholders, executives and decision makers
- Ensure effective collaboration with field technical teams and customers to drive technology adoption and proliferation
Your qualifications - meaningful and adequate
- Proven track record of successfully selling complex EDA technical solutions; ideally with experience of managing large, global accounts
- Excellent ability to attract, engage, motivate, develop and lead
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results optimized at the company level (balanced between company and customer)
- Ability to handle competing priorities in a timely manner
- Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and German to all organizational levels, including executive, C-Level leadership
- Bachelors degree in EE/CS or closely related area, with significant relevant experience
- Strong team player with good coaching skills and being able to set visions for others
- Strategic, logical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
What more do I need to know?
Siemens EDA is one of the top tier suppliers in the Electronic Design Automation industry and part of Siemens DI. As a technology leader, the company offers innovative solutions for electronic hardware and software design.
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely collaborating with partners and customers, we drive the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Optimized for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate ground breaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Ms Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Deutschland) GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time