Siemens DISW is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realise innovation by optimising their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products.
We are currently looking for a dedicated Account Development Manage to join our phenomenal EMEA team.
You will work directly with sales and portfolio development teams across multiple countries within Europe region. You'll provide day-to-day field support together with on-the-job mentoring for locally based Account Developers to assist in identifying, penetrating, and encouraging new business opportunities in nominated suspect target accounts.
Working with country and zone portfolio development leadership teams to support the position of Account Development alongside the other global portfolio development tactics to help sales teams drive campaigns aimed at growing Siemens software footprint within customer accounts.
You will help drive campaigns to market by deploying most effective sales tactics in line with local, zone and global portfolio strategy. Successful candidate will have the ability to multitask efficiently, lead a large team of people with focus, meet project deadlines, and achieve target revenue quota to fast generate qualified pipeline across a wide portfolio of Siemens software.
You will ultimately be responsible to deliver defined closed won software revenue ($) contributions as sales orders booked. As the Account Development Team Leader, you must ensure that prospection activity levels executed by the teams are high enough in volume and quality in assigned target suspect accounts to achieve this target.What do you need for the role?
- Candidates must be highly proficient in verbal communication and coordination with internal organisations.
- Comfort with a large variety of roles: sales and marketing teams, existing customers, new prospects and industry specialists – all at different levels of responsibility including technical, management and executive level.
- Ability to build relationships with both internal and external customers and remotely motivate team members to drive new business is essential.
- The individual must be a good listener, eloquent and have story-telling ability.
- Able to lead and coach a team on delivering sales targets
- Proven track record to open doors, and build relationships at all levels into any organisation
- Able to work comfortably in a sales team environment
- Highly organised to manage complex projects and able to navigate and operate campaigns involving large number of partners
- Proficient in using CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Self-motivated, tenacious and target driven
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time