Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Singapore team as Intern to support our Customer Relationship Management team.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will work alongside with our marketing team and business management team to support the rollout and communication of existing service products
- You will utilize the Microsoft Suite of software tools to integrate and enhance automation solution for marketing purposes
- You will support primary and secondary market research activities
- You have the opportunity to directly influence the go-forward strategy for the department in direct collaboration with the management team
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com/
What we look for:
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data
- Excellent communication skills
- Prior experience/understanding in Healthcare IT/ Biomedical Engineering is an added advantage
- You have a university degree in a related field of study
- Preferably able to commit for 6 months (full-time)
This Internship will enhance your education and career related experience in the following areas:
- Gain global product management experience
- Exposure to the product development process
- Work in a global healthcare company
- Exposure to continuous feedback environment and a growth-mindset culture
- Work with a diverse global team
- Exposure to broad areas of business
- Enhanced communication skills in matrix style organization
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time