Role: Scheduling – Resource Planner
Year of Exp: preferably 2 -5 years
Core competency: Should have sound knowledge of Project Management more specifically on Resource Planning using MS Project or Project Online and Primavera P6.
Your new tasks – Challenging and future oriented
· Coordination of the complex project implementation with national or international partners. If necessary, participation in negotiations with subcontractors, possibly also with international suppliers in a foreign language together with the commercial project manager. Ensuring that the project goals defined with the customer and all project participants are achieved.
· Establish Resource planning such as man-hour budget and monitor its progress. Routinely analyze, evaluate and forecast the current project status against the baseline schedule using MS Project PPM and Primavera P6.
· Develop and maintain integrated role/resource loaded baseline and current schedule for better forecasting.
· Report the Status of Man-Hours Actuals, Demand/ Forecast data to appropriate project and company management. Prepare slide pack for review
· Issue progress reports, program updates and productivity data on a regular basis and as requested by customers and stakeholders.
· Coordinate all work on the project, ensuring that objectives are met within budget. Verify progress and identify any potential and critical issues. Work with the teams to recommend recovery plans and update the schedule and budget accordingly.
· Identification and exploitation of additional business opportunities during project implementation.
Your qualification – Well-grounded and adequate
· A bachelor’s degree in engineering or related discipline in Project Planning & Scheduling
· 2 – 5 years professional work experience in Project Management domain.
· Proficient in Primavera P6 & Microsoft Project Online and Power Bi is added advantage.
· Experience in Resource Management such as Workload and Demand / Forecast planning.
· Strong communication skills in written and verbal (English).
· Ability to develop, maintain and update detailed schedules, ensure adherence to quality standards, create reports and provide analysis using Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project.
· Capability to Coordinate and work for Offshore Staff.
· Multi-culture experience, Proactive, Self-Motivated, Flexible.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time