Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. Siemens Energy comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Energy has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- Operations, Maintenance & Trouble shooting of EHV class Substation
- Safety & Technical Trainings to Manpower, Vendor, Material & Site Management , HSE Audit related activities and Asset Management.
- Trouble shooting and fault rectification. Root cause analysis, eliminate repeated breakdowns.
- Job planning for planned shutdowns/maintenance.
- Ensure adherence to management system ISO EMS 14001; OHSAS 18001; ISO QMS 9001.
- Manpower Management and Vendor management
- Managing electrical inventory within budget with Technical & Commercial comparison
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· B. Tech (Electrical) with 9-10 Years of Experience in Site management and handling Operation & Maintenance in EHV class Substation or power plants\ Diploma (Electrical) with 11-12 Years of
· Experience in Site management and handling Operation & Maintenance in EHV class Substation or power plants.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time