Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
SHAPE THE FUTURE OF DIGITALIZATION
At Digital Industries IT, we deliver powerful IT solutions for the organization, driving digitization. Through our work, we provide the technical foundation for innovation.
How do we achieve this? With bright minds, like you. Do your part and let's shape the future together. Become part of Digital Industries IT!
For Siemens Digital Industries and Smart Infrastructure, the Siemens Industry Mall and the Siemens Industry Online Support Portal (SIOS) form the product platform on the Internet. Together with a whole range of integrated processes, they form the so-called SiePortal e-business platform. It offers a wide range of information and ordering options for automation products and related services.
Mall and SIOS together register over 6 million hits per month worldwide. The beginnings of both processes go back many years. Even with permanent revision and adaptation to innovations on the Internet, Siemens DI sees the need to completely redesign the Internet presence piece by piece over the next few years and to ensure that it meets the rapidly changing requirements for Internet platforms in an outstanding manner. To this end, the SiePortal program was launched. The use of standard software from strong partners and the possibilities of the cloud are central elements of the SiePortal program, along with an agile approach to work.
We implement what matters. That is your contribution.
As part of the SiePortal program, you will set up the future operation and transfer the various SiePortal workstreams into a secure and high-performance operation. In doing so, you will take into account the existing operating processes, the new requirements, and coordinate the service needs with application managers, development management, and test and release management.
The service must be optimized in terms of performance, adaptability, reliability and (cyber) security. You will select suppliers, agree the scope of services and monitor service delivery.
As a Service Transition Manager, you will:
- Set up the future service structures (in terms of content and organization).
- Define the monitoring and configuration management processes
- Transfer the completed IT components/functions from the project into operation
- Tender, select and order of services
- Monitor the service delivery
- Be responsible for reporting and responsibility of the overall transition and operational set-up to appropriate management decision-making bodies
To make a difference, you must have:
- Successfully completed your studies in (business) computer science or industrial engineering
- Many years of relevant professional experience in global IT operations, preferably in the web environment and with SaaS and cloud solutions
- Previous experience and enjoy working in a team, have strong (intercultural) communication skills and are able to reconcile different interests
- Been involved in projects in a responsible role aimed at building IT solutions or have experience in operating and rebuilding IT solutions from a service perspective
- Familiarity with the various monitoring, reporting and SLA concepts and know how to apply them in a targeted manner; ideally you are ITIL certified
- Already been able to use the agile way of working and the DevOps approach in previous tasks
- Experience with service providers and can negotiate and monitor services
- Business fluency in English for communication in an international environment
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time