We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Our Solution and Service Portfolio team of Region Europe is looking for a motivated Portfolio Manager for e-Mobility in order to develop and implement new standardized solutions and services portfolio for all Region Europe countries. You will work in tight collaboration with the local head portfolio managers and act as our central go-to-person for our customers and internal Siemens colleagues for e-Mobility.
Are you flexible to deal with unknowns and solve problems independently? Do you feel comfortable working on new topics, defining new customer-specific solutions and services? Are you used to work in a complex environment and with a diverse and international network? Then join our team and help us creating environments that care!
Specifically, you will
- Develop new solution and service offerings, standardize the portfolio and define the go-to-market and implementation strategy
- Involve with customers, identify and structure customer’s metrics to create a consistent e-Mobility customer journey
- Evaluate new market requirements, translate into innovative solution and service models and advance the portfolio in the context of smart buildings and grid edge
- Act as single point of contact and support of joint business development activities with our colleagues from products’ Business Units within Siemens
- Track the implementation of go-to-market and portfolio in strong collaboration with the local head portfolio managers, including country roadmaps, regional adaptation and gap analysis
- Develop and execute trainings of organization to closely support countries/sales
- Deploy strong stakeholder management, involve with headquarters’ central teams and country organization to establish and govern e-Mobility community
Your skills and experience
- Degree in electrical engineering, energy engineering, business & engineering or similar from a university or university of applied sciences
- Experience in the area of e-Mobility/e-Charging and in Portfolio Management, preferable in the industry environment
- Curiosity and willingness/desire to learn about different areas of technology
- Understanding of the sales and service process and methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge about building technologies and grid edge is an advantage
- Familiar with digitalization topics, like digital platforms and remote operations
- Pro-active and enthusiastic to work with colleagues throughout the organization
- Proficient in English, other European languages like German or French are an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
At Siemens, we always face the task of building a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse digital minds to develop tomorrow's reality. Find out more about the digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either