If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2020, which ended on September 30, 2020, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €9.1 billion and had around 38,500 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new position as "Working Student (f/m/d) System Integration" you will become part of our team and support us in developing new IT security solutions.
- You will help us to integrate an IT security platform.
- Together with your colleagues you develop a system test and integration environment.
- You will also help us with the implementation of end-to-end tests.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are studying computer science or a comparable course of studies.
- You have knowledge of Linux CLI, basic knowledge of network protocols and server virtualization.
- Ideally, you have some experience in continuous integration, system integration and test automation.
- It is an advantage if you have experience in the programming languages Python, Java or C++.
- You are familiar with MS Office.
- You are fluent in English and German.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Spandel.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time