Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Teamlead (f/m/d) of Clinical Marketing Management to drive the Computed Tomography business forward with your expertise.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for global clinical marketing for the Computed Tomography business unit and lead a team of clinical marketers who are each responsible for both clinical segment marketing as well as clinical related products within the portfolio
- In addition, you are responsible for defining the clinical marketing strategy & measures for CT as well as lead the X-business clinical related initiatives e.g., the Clinical Conditions, AIRC and AI
- Your focus will be to ensure the implementation of the market launch of new products as well as the further development of the positioning of our existing portfolio
- Together with the product definition you will develop a sustainable product roadmap and thus ensure the economic success of the CT business
- Furthermore, you are responsible for competitive intelligence and prepare competitive arguments for sales together with your team. This also includes monitoring clinical CT market developments and trends
- You will coordinate the planning and implementation of relevant international trade fairs and congresses as well as for sales training in cooperation with the regions
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Computed tomography
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a successfully completed degree in e.g., marketing, medicine, technology, or natural sciences
- You have many years of professional experience in the marketing of medical technology products
- You have a very good understanding of marketing methods and tools as well as CT technologies
- Ideally, you have already gained professional and/or disciplinary management experience
Your attributes and skills:
- You communicate business fluently in German with colleagues on site and English with e.g., your manager or customers, furthermore you have very good presentation skills and a self-confident appearance
- For trade fairs, congresses, and customer visits, you are willing to undertake business trips (approx. 30%) both nationally and internationally
- You convince us with your very good analytical thinking and your technical understanding
- In addition, you have leadership qualities and sound experience in motivating and developing teams
- Your profile is rounded off by team spirit, a high level of self-motivation as well as independent and goal-oriented work
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Marlena Maier.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time