Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Can we energize society and fight climate change at the same time?
At Siemens Energy, we can. Our technology is key, but our people make the difference. Brilliant minds innovate. They connect, create, and keep us on track towards changing the world’s energy systems. Their spirit fuels our mission.
Our culture is defined by caring, agile, respectful, and accountable individuals. We value excellence of any kind. Sounds like you?
We make real what matters. This is your role
• Create/prepare 2D and 3D CAD model of individual component and perform assembly of Gas Turbine stationary and Rotating components using commercial software e.g. Nx, Pro-E.
• Create, understand & modify manufacturing/assembly/detailed drawings, manufacturing sketch of Gas Turbine components as per design specifications.
• Create Bill of material, Material Master, inspection specification of GT components as per SIEMENS standard practice.
• Performs studies/ layouts to insure proper form, fit, and function of parts and/or assemblies.
• Seamless transfer of product definition input and output between design team and project lead respectively.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Mechanical degree Engineer with more than 6 years of experience in design and drafting of standard mechanical components.
• Degree holder from recognized college/university
• Proficiency and experience in commercial CAD software Pro-E and/or Nx. Proficiency in Nx will be preferred. Exposure to SAP and Teamcenter will be preferred.
• Experience in standard manufacturing process, fit, tolerances, GD&T etc.
• Experience in turbo machinery i.e. Gas turbine, Steam turbine will be preferred
• Strong soft personal skill i.e. team player, quick learner, ability to adapt quickly & effectively etc.. • Good communicator in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time