What are my responsibilities?
• Take role in preparation of legal and commercial conditions of contracts, consult with partners and suppliers.
• Maintain conformity of a project with commercial rules, standards and related law also, ensure the accuracy of project books and records.
• Classify and control project costs, executes cost analysis with PM, optimize the project gross profit and cash flow.
• Prepare and present project commercial data for management also, for commercial and financial audit purposes.
• Evaluate and provide project related commercial data for forecasting and budgeting.
• Manage all project insurances as well as currency risks and opportunities of the project.
• Follow-up guarantees, bonds, accruals, accounting documents and all receivables.
• Actively communicate with customer’s commercial representatives and manage solving issues.
• Lead commercial project team members to act according to business conduct guidelines and establishes a culture of trust and integrity.
• Manages and reports project financial results.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Economics, finance, statistics.
• Specialization and/or additional education in Project Management, Claim&Contract Management, Foreign Trade will be an asset.
• Good command of English.
• Good command of SAP (or similar ERPs)
• Knowledge of local regulations, general foreign trade rules, basic accounting rules (local GAAP, IFRS)
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in finance, projects execution and/or foreign trade businesses.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Spa
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time