SFS Commercial Finance Americas is searching for a Leader Business Excellence, which is a newly crafted position. You will work closely with the business leaders and teams to establish process documentation around our “as-is” processes; utilize LEAN and Agile methodologies; develop new processes and handle the solutions phase to implement improvements. You will develop a modern data analytics capability utilizing the SFS DataLake, Tableau, KNIME and other tools.
Are you up for the challenge?Responsibilities are
- Lead cross-functional teams sourced from across multiple subject areas to develop end-to-end process maps for current state.
- Development of organizational change process to ensure that all detailed processes are kept current and relevant
- Creation of future state processes focused on the elimination of waste and the emphasis of value. As our COF AM internal processes reach a level of control and stability, further process mapping will need to be completed to include the customer adjacent processes as well.
- Establish a team of change agents both with direct and in-direct reporting lines to your role. Build a culture passionate about agile and change readiness.
- Establishment of process dashboards highlighting KPI performance. Dashboards should be established at the business level as well as the process level
- Partner closely with Operational Finance and PMO organization. Collaborate to develop overall approach to implementing change, drive projects to successful completion
Creation of business cases and ensuring business cases are achieved.
- Driving an Agile approach to project management. Making recommendations on how best to achieve balanced results quickly. LEAN will be a key methodology.
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering, IT or similar
- 10 years of proven experience in leading transformation agendas
- Expertise in converting business requirements into IT specifications for development purposes and ensuring the result meets the true need – be the voice of the business and the process
- Change oriented. Must have proven track record to motivate change across a diverse organization in a positive and motivating manner.
- Experience leading large teams through influencing skills and creation of value
- LEAN professional, AGILE experience
- Ability to take sophisticated concepts and make them simple for broader understanding
- Independent leader and self-starter.
- Inspirational leader with the ability to influence and make difficult decisions
- 15 years of proven experience in leading transformation agendas
- Experience in Financial Service and/or Banking
- Familiar with current programming technologies such as R Shiny, Python and tools such as PEGA and Mendix
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.