- Collaborate with System and Solution Architect/Engineering to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the key technological infrastructures that will host the functionality.
- Establish standards, processes, and scaling up the current setup through defining roles and responsibilities in a larger environment
- Manage the Community of practice for the RPA self-service
- Closely align with Value Center Lead
- Coordinate between the users, internal developer team, external developer team, and other stakeholders to manage the demands and ensure business continuity.
- Liaise with various process owners, business stakeholders to evaluate various processes across the organization and to determine the feasibility for process automation and optimization and selection of processes in accordance with the solution architect.
- Establish goals, timeline, and budget
- Supervise operations and tracking progress (service improvement) and KPIs
- Create documentation including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, feature description PowerPoint decks, user guides, process flows, wireframes and newsletters.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in a technical field such as electrical, mechanical, and industrial engineering, computer science, mathematics, or similar
- A winning yet strong personality, able to collaborate effectively in global teams. A past performance in within intercultural environments, exercising influence on stakeholders across all hierarchical levels will make you successful in this job.
- Past work in managing communities, gathering user/customer feedback and creating actionable insights.
- Experience in a software portfolio or product management role, ideally several years.
- Customer centric thinking, good communication and analytical skills, willingness to learn and adopt new technologies
- Familiarity or experience with an agile development methodology (Agile Certification is a plus)
- Fluency in English both oral and written, German skills are a plus.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time