Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Business Analyst.
Be a key resource in the successful application support of a custom laboratory information management system deployed at the Walpole site and accessed globally.
This is a new position in the Test Data Management group to address expanded resource requirements due to the introduction of a new instrument platform. This role is in the group supporting the Software application used for the product quality control release process at a large medical device consumables manufacturing site. This role will include software quality release documentation. This position will leverage a person’s experience with Requirements & data analysis and verifying the software.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Translate conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team
- Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes
- Create documentation adhering to quality procedures, regulations, standards and industry best practices
- Identify and mitigate risks identified through use of risk identification tools
- Provide support in semi-complex design, testing, data generation and analysis and modifications of solutions and report generation
- Participate in validation strategy for new installations or modifications
- Work collaboratively with SMEs and Quality Engineers in all software development phases
This position reports to the manager of the Test Data Management group and provides an opportunity to be a key player in the site’s operation.
This position may suit you best if you are
familiar with what is below, and would like to do
develop your career with Healthineers.
Required Education, Experience and Skills to have for the success of this role:
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Requirements and feature definition activities
- BS degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Product Lifecycle Management & Software development cycle experience
- Self-starter with a strong ability to work autonomously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Desired Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Knowledge of Relational databases (Oracle) and SQL
- FDA regulated experience
- Medical Device experience preferred
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.