>>THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION<<
Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Serve as the external point of contact for customer service inquires and internally for maintenance planning, scheduling and contract commitments. Review inspection reports, follow-up on deficiencies and route quotes to customer. Utilize standard service/maintenance planning tools and documented processes. Revises service schedules based on feedback from Client Service Manager and customers. Run monthly reports and update KPI's for internal and external customers. Work in customer and Siemens sponsored service portals. Order parts and dispatch calls per call handling procedures. Review and apply cost to field work orders to meet utilization targets.
This position coordinates all activity between customer and field branches and works with Client Service Managers, Operations Managers and other Operations personnel to ensure contract and fire code requirements are met.
- Works in SAP and 3rd party customer portals to process service work orders
- Obtains and processes purchase orders to ensure Finance has necessary documentation for invoicing
- Works with Sales, Finance and Operations teams
- High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state recognized high school proficiency exam required
- Technical proficiency (Fire Alarm or a related service industry)
- Industry/business acumen (Fire Alarm or a related service industry)
- Work experience (1-2 years)
- Knowledge, skills, or expertise with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Amount of travel with the position - 5%
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.