Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
Siemens CERT is a team of dedicated Security Engineers with the mission to secure Siemens’s infrastructure worldwide. The team is responsible for coordinating the response to Cyber Security incidents within Siemens. Siemens CERT monitors the current Cyber Threat Landscape for Siemens and assesses its potential impact to the enterprise, conducts forensic investigations and assesses the security of (mobile) applications. Based on that know-how and the latest technological trends, it consults with the IT departments in Siemens to improve enterprise IT Security globally.
As a Cyber Incident Responder you will:
- Investigate and follow through on IT security incidents in a geographically distributed environment, considering all relevant technical and non-technical stakeholders during all phases of the incident
- Guided by documented processes and Key Experts, analyze reports about potential / suspected incidents, collect and analyze technical incident information and log data, generate reports, and ensure progress on incident tickets.
- Help improving our vast internal toolset by contributing improvement ideas on functionality and new features.
To make a difference, you must have:
- Significant technical system expertise (e.g. gathered from being an IT Administrator) with relevant exposure and expertise in IT Security, in several of the following technologies: Linux and Windows operating systems, web-technologies (encryption, HTTP, REST), networking, cloud environments
- Ability to interact with both technical experts and non-technical staff in exceptional situations to ensure correct actions are taken and communication partners collaborate
- Working knowledge of technical and organizational aspects of information security, e.g. regarding detection of and reaction to intrusion attempts / attacks in IT applications, systems, and networks. Prior experience in Incident Response and/or IT Forensics a significant plus
- Ability to present and explain complex technical topics to both management and technical experts
- Ability to work in a self-guided and result-oriented fashion with the clear desire to become an acknowledged technical expert in your own area of expertise
- Fluent in spoken and written English, including security terminology; proficiency in German a plus
- Knowledge or experience in some of the following areas a plus:
- Forensics for Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Vulnerability Handling / Management
- Creation, analysis, and management of threat intelligence
- Development (Python, Django, Shell scripting)
- Cloud Incident Response
Securing the Future Enterprise Today
Whether in the field of Industry, Smart Infrastructure or Energy: Digitalization is simplifying many facets of life. Therefore, we need to handle the associated risks caused through Cyber-criminals.
“Making an impact that matters”, that’s the motto we live by. We at Siemens are continuously pushing the boundaries of sectors such as the Internet of Things (IoT), big data analytics, artificial intelligence (AI) and cloud technologies. However, with such digital innovations come unexpected security challenges and vulnerabilities, thus growing the risk of cyberattacks.
We’re looking for forward-thinking, results-oriented game-changers like you to join our team of specialists. Together let’s build ground breaking security solutions and infrastructures that protect our data and the digital assets of our customers. Help us seek tomorrow’s challenges today!
Join us! Together we can make our digital world more secure.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Do you want to know more about Cybersecurity at Siemens? www.siemens.com/cybersecurity
Curious about our Cybersecurity hubs?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 digital minds with the Corporate Technology Cybersecurity team, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
#cybersecurity #CTCYS #ITSEC #DigitalMinds #ITMakesUsMove #LxTechHub
[DEF-EU2-6] [DEF-EU2-7] [DEF-EU2-8] [DEF-EU2-13] [DEF-EU2-14]
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time