- Being part of our Expert Services team responsible for Customer Success and will work closely with our architects, R&D teams and product managers.
- Leading our customers in the design and configuration of the Mendix low-code platform in a cloud or on-premises environment of their choice.
- Being able to assess, discuss and consult customers on the business purpose, cost implications, performance requirements, scalability considerations and continuous delivery implications of different cloud or hybrid cloud options.
- Understand and advice customers on the security and compliancy measures necessary to deliver an efficient, secure and cost-effective cloud platform.
- Assisting our customers in the selection of containerization platforms and CI/CD automation tooling, while also supporting them in the actual hands-on implementations of such solutions.
- Playing the crucial role of customer advocate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders such as Cloud architects, DevOps team members, Solution Architects and CIOs.
- Conducting research into new technologies in the Cloud space that may benefit Mendix in the fast-evolving areas of cloud, CI/CD, DevOps and deployment automation.
- Building reference architectures and other reusable content that can be shared with our partner eco-system and development community.
- Getting trained in the Mendix App Platform and coached in our state of the art Mendix Cloud architecture and its deployment and integration possibilities.
- 5+ years hands-on experience designing or implementing distributed applications in Java or .NET
- 2+ years of experience with container technologies like Kubernetes, Docker or PaaS (e.g. Cloud Foundry)
- Understanding of cloud-native design and agile software delivery principles
- Experience with one or more development frameworks such as Spring/Java, Ruby/Rails, .NET Core/C#/ASP.NET/WCF, or Go and messaging and database systems (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ, RDBMS, NoSQL)
- Familiar with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- Experience with modern software build tools including Maven, Gradle, and Bundler
- Experience in service mesh technologies such as Istio and Envoy
- Certified Kubernetes Application Developer certification from the Cloud Native Computing Foundation
- Experience with Cloud technology solutions and/or running and supporting large complex systems at scale.
- Experience with cloud storage solutions, SQL database administration, Cloud networking solutions and/or distributed computing technology.
- Demonstrated understanding of web development protocols (e.g., HTML5, AJAX, XML, JSON, RFCs 2109/2965, 1945/2616).
- Understanding of Linux system administration.
- Understanding of Unix/Linux or Windows systems from kernel to shell and beyond, including system libraries, file systems and client-server protocols.
- Excellent network administration and troubleshooting skills.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.