- Drive the plan design of 100+ sales compensation plans across our USA sales organization, including data modelling and analysis for design and development of innovative, easy to understand compensation plans and communication
- Develop quota for our Diagnostic business and support quota development for our Imaging business
- Recurring analysis efficiency of sales compensation plans and programs
- Create and deploy analytics and data visualization capabilities to provide insights to sales leaders to determine how our salespersons are getting paid relative to business performance and if sales compensation plans/programs are driving the right behaviors
- Simplify and standardize our approach and tools to enhance operational excellence
- Perform Benchmarking within and beyond Siemens to enhance design, modelling capabilities and competitiveness of our sales compensation plans in the marketplace to attract and retain the right talent
- This leadership position is part of the North American Marketing, Sales Operations and Communications group of Siemens Healthineers reporting to the Vice President of the Siemens Healthineers North American Commercial Excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, economics or related discipline required. Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 10+ years diverse compensation experience in corporate roles or leadership positions within leading consulting firms
- Experience in the Healthcare Technology space, specifically Laboratory Diagnostics strongly preferred
- Prior leadership experience managing highly skilled experts and/or managers
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills
- Experience using BI/visualization tools QlikSense, PowerBI. Past insights into IBM ICM a plus.
- Ability to influence and develop strong working relationships with stakeholders across functions and locations.
- Track record of forming a cohesive team from independent individuals.
- Experience leading a company through transformative compensation philosophies and programs
- Effective communication skills both interpersonal and written. Demonstrated ability to articulate and recommend change to a high-level audience.
- Demonstrates high level of business, analytical, and financial acumen.
- Ability to influence partners at all levels.
- Deep experience in change management and communication plan development.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.