Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
The position of Product Manager SPECT is responsible for the product life cycle management of products in the Siemens Molecular Imaging SPECT and SPECT/CT portfolio, including imaging hardware, software and system options.
Primarily this role is accountable for understanding the SPECT and SPECT/CT medical imaging market and managing corresponding Siemens MI products through their product life cycle, spanning initial product proposal through product definition, market entry and product phase out.
This position and its deliverables are vital to the success of Siemens Molecular Imaging as market leaders in the medical imaging modalities of SPECT and SPECT/CT.
The position reports to the Director of Product Management SPECT and is located in Hoffman Estates, Illinois.
The specific responsibilities and deliverables of the role are the following:
· Solicit customer and user requirement and specify and maintain market and system requirements
· Develop, manage, and prioritize the product backlog for major releases and sustaining updates
· Drive business case development, project scoping, requirements prioritization, concept development and vertical slice planning to ensure product releases meet business objectives
· Plan and conduct training and product rollout to applications and product specialists
· Develop key customer relationships and plan and direct customer use testing
· Participate in product strategy and roadmap planning, inbound market analysis, competitive positioning, and sales analysis
· Manage product configuration strategy, price book content and pricing
· Interface with other Siemens business units and third parties such as CR, Syngo and OEM partners to align and ensure realization of MI product roadmap and strategy
· Support R&D in realization of product releases through project reporting, risk analysis, change control and the gathering/dissemination of customer feedback
· Support and review functional product owners’ concepts and specifications
· Participate in install base, sustaining and product complaint management
· Participate, review and guide risk, regulatory and quality aspects of sustaining developments for the install base
· Support the CRM (sales and marketing) function with technical sales support
· Contribute to the development of key claims and a compelling marketing story for each release
· Interface and support as required marketing, sales, technology, engineering, manufacturing, service, clinical applications, legal, logistics, quality and regulatory for the responsible products
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Deep understanding of the requirements and clinical use of nuclear medicine equipment
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Demonstrated success leading cross functional and cross-site teams
· Comfortable working in a clinical environment (radiology / nuclear medicine)
· Travel up to 25% domestic and international
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience working with Siemens Symbia or related scanners.
· Product management experience in medical imaging
· Experience in regulated medical device development projects
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.