- Build meaningful business data marts by transforming data from technical data lake layer into business friendly KPIs and data marts
- Collaborate with various stakeholder by translating business requirements into data pipeline designs and implement those
- Build and manage best in class data marts by understanding, transforming, and managing complex data structures
- Manage, monitor and optimize data pipelines and build highly efficient and automated data lineage for analytics use cases
- Manage and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders such as IT vendors and local sales organizations
- Support implementing & innovating tools and techniques in data management, data catalogue and data quality management
- Design, build and integrate data pipelines for machine learning and advanced analytics use cases
- Successfully collaborate on eye level with stakeholders in Marketing and Sales and other cross domain (e.g. Supply Chain, Customer Service, Pricing Excellence
- Proficiency in designing, managing, monitoring, and administrating data pipelines and data structures
- Hands-on experience and appreciation working with low code environments in data management (e.g. KNIME, Alteryx, SAS)
- Ability to translate complex problems into simple technical solutions
- Ability to abstract data problems into re-usable components/modules
- Lifetime willingness to learn and explore new technologies (e.g. Cloud technology, web scraping, artificial intelligence)
- Strong orientation towards quality and results (attention to detail and standardization)
- Project management capabilities and experiences in IT implementations
- Good presentation and communication skills
- Analytical and out of the box thinking
- Natural drive for innovation and optimization
- Teamwork oriented collaborative attitude
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, physics, engineering, or related fields.
- Hands-on knowledge and experience on data pipeline modeling, data transformation and data quality management
- Experience working with database technologies (preferably Snowflake)
- Profound knowledge and hands-on experience with advanced analytics tools such as Phyton
- Understanding of Marketing and Sales processes
- Proficient English plus an additional foreign language is preferred
- Knowledge on data visualization such as Qlik or PowerBI is preferred
- Knowledge of Azure cloud environment is preferred
- Understanding of Agile methods
- Business experience in the field of medical imaging technology and diagnostics preferred.
- Experience in working with multinational teams and/or different countries and cultures.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.