The Marketing Intelligence Professional is expected to leverage competencies and experience in the following: market analytics, data identification, analysis & aggregation, and communication of salient results to answer unstructured business problems and critical business initiatives for the USA Clinical Diagnostics sales and marketing organizations.
• Independently manages projects; Implements data analysis techniques to gather primary and secondary research and data to determine market conditions, competitive insights, and trends in the market
• Procures and analyzes very complex data on industry, market, customers, and competitors and makes recommendations regarding business line segmentations, to enhance sales and marketing processes
• Organizes data and information with a clear and rational thought process to assess and understand issues, evaluate options, form accurate conclusions, and compile insights and results into a presentable, actionable work product
• Organize time across multiple & complex assignments, involving the appropriate business, to produce work product that is accurate, thorough, on time and on or under budget.
• Maintains and develops forecasts and segmentation models, using multiple data points and points of view to give the organization early indicator of market size and market share results. Continuous updates as new information becomes available.
Competencies & Skills:
• Intimate knowledge of Siemens Healthineers Clinical Diagnostics end-markets and processes, including Laboratory Diagnostics, Point of Care, &/or Molecular
• Highly developed mathematical/analytical skills using statistical and financial/forecast methods; ability to segment and project data trends, using MS Excel
• Highly developed Project Management capabilities, including cross-functional communication, long term planning and organizational alignment
• Utilize strategic analysis and strategy approaches, including researching, aggregating, and analyzing market trends and impacts, to develop targeted strategies to support business
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in fast-paced corporate environment
• Relationship, collaboration & communication at all levels within organization
• Automation and the continuous use of best practices to identify process improvement
• Work with external vendors, as appropriate, to enhance our external knowledge
• Minimum 7-9 yrs experience in business, financial and/or marketing analytics
• Bachelors Degree Required, preferably life sciences/mathematics. Masters Degree/MBA preferred
• Prior experience in Clinical Diagnostics industry preferred
Location – Boston or Tarrytown
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.