Company: SISW - EDA
Job Title: Product Manager – Tessent DFT – SISW - 250821
Job Location: Wilsonville, OR
Job Category: Product Engineering
The Tessent Silicon Lifecycle Solutions division seeks a highly motivated individual as the product manager of a suite of DFT products. Tessent is the market and technology leader of automated software products for insertion of semiconductor DFT structures, built-in self-test (BIST), automatic test pattern generation (ATPG), embedded compression (EDT), test infrastructures such as Streaming Scan Network (SSN), and diagnosis-driven yield analysis (DDYA).
As a product manager, you are part of the DFT Product Management team and are the primary business owner for your product area. Your challenge is to maximize the product's net present value by maximizing the value the product delivers to well-defined market segments. You will help develop the product and technology roadmap in collaboration with engineering. You will be a key spokesperson for the products at various customer and industry events. This position presents a great opportunity to focus on marketing and product management while staying involved technically.
The location for the role is Wilsonville, Oregon, USA.
- Maximize product line success as measured by revenue/bookings and adoption. In collaboration with engineering, manage the development of product and technology roadmaps. Develop and execute realistic product strategies.
- Work with customers, field teams, and partners to understand customer needs and future challenges. Define, validate, and prioritize market requirements.
- Define and execute beta programs and technology experiments.
- Develop go-to-market plans and manage product launches.
- Be a product evangelist. Create and deliver product presentations, white papers, technical papers, and contributed articles.
- Some travel, domestic and international.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 8+ years of relevant experience form the semiconductor or electronic design automation (EDA) industry.
- BS degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Experience in product marketing, product management, or sales with successful semiconductor industry customer engagements.
- Knowledge in some of the following areas: DFT for complex ASICs/SoCs, memory or logic built-in self-test (MBIST, LBIST), embedded memory test, IEEE 1687 IJTAG, hierarchical DFT, chip level integration, DFT architecture, IC design flow automation.
- Proven ability to coordinate and drive programs and projects successfully across multiple distributed cross functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to communicate effectively with external groups, internal stakeholders, and senior management.
- Proven ability to identify future industry challenges and determine the customer value and revenue potential for solving those challenges.
- Exceptional verbal and written English language communication skills, including the ability to clearly explain product value propositions and competitive advantages to customers.
- Experience with Tessent products is an advantage.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.