The Business Unit Manager is responsible for the sustainable business development of the Business Unit market share in the assigned territory Indonesia. He/She leads the Business Unit in the country assigned with full profit and loss responsibility
Sets and achieves BU strategy, business goals and budget targets, defines offering portfolio and market segmentation, profitable growth of business volume, BTA profitability and market share in agreement with the BU strategy.
Responsibility of the P&L of the BU on the basis of the business target agreement (BTA). Initiates and directs measure and action for the region to enable and support achievement of BTA by Sales and Channel Marketing Support, Process Management and Tools.
General Management/Sales Management
Leads and directs BU measures and actions to ensure Sales know-how of BU products, system and solutions. Leads assigned dedicated product sales organization focusing on maximizing the market share for the Business unit within the distribution and panel building channel. He/She is responsible to guide/coach the subordinated sales team aiming for target achievement in the defined channel structures, Distribution, Panel Building and Consultant/Contractors approach.
In detail the responsibilities are
- Planning, Budgeting and forecasting for the assigned business unit in the country
and optimization of the Business unit dedicated sales forces targeting
- Active channel management
- Continuous monitoring and adjustment of sales forces (in alignment with Lead Country Management and SG&A Targets)
- Account Management strategies
- Achievement of productivity targets.
marketing strategies for the Business Unit in the country by
- Definition and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics
- Definition of customer retention rates
- Continuous evaluation of the installed base
- Defining offering strategies
- Driving lead generation and active funnel management
- Leading Business Unit Marketing communication in alignment with central marketing representatives
- Active management of price escalations to the Business Unit Management
- Enabling continuous product sales training for all involved stake holders (customers, employees, peers
- Market Research
- Drives innovation and market performance by continuous surveillance of market development based on comprehensive market intelligence data to secure and enable long term customer value. Continuous monitoring of the market price (internal and external) and negotiates prices with internal suppliers.
Budgeting and Controlling
Sets volume-, cost-, and profit-budget for the BU. Directs and supervises realization (controlling).
Management & Delegation
Effectively manages individuals, functions and teams. Creates successful cross-functional/ cross-national teams or strategic alliance. Effectively delegates responsibility and/or subordinates with clear guidelines and directions. Obtains high performance from employee by developing a strong sense of professionalism, accountability and pride within the BU.
Supports the branches on major customer and projects. Establishes long-term business relationship, key account management and vertical market activities.
In country manager: Smart Infrastructure Country Management
Functional reporting: Lead Country Business Unit Head
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time