The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. Can you help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow?
Concepts that make transport more efficient are in demand with the ever-increasing need for mobility. With our long-standing transport expertise and our IT know-how, we are constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions that increase availability of infrastructure, optimize throughput and improve passenger experience. It’s in how we electrify, automate and digitalize infrastructure that we’re setting the benchmark for tomorrow’s mobility – today. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
What part will you play?
- You will establish and manage multiple project/scrum teams at a time.
- Establish sprint reporting and monitoring mechanisms
- Driving retrospectives outcomes to continuously improve the team’s performance.
- Setup processes to ensure quality software delivery on time.
- Analysis of regular project matrices and taking appropriate actions
- Managing risks and issues effectively/Escalation handling
- Manage multiple stakeholders globally.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Overall 10+ years of experience
- Expert in Agile and Lean ways of working at program/enterprise level
- Experience working with RTC ot JIRA
- In depth knowledge of how Scrum, Kanban and Scaling agile models
- Experience in coaching and training individuals and teams in agile principles and practices
- Either possesses a background working directly in a technology role or can demonstrate the ability to understand the procedures and challenges of a variety of technology functions involved in the product development life cycle.
- Ability to thrive in an environment with a high-degree of change.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time