Are you interested in creating smart buildings such as offices, hospitals or universities? Are you tech-savvy and keen to put applications (i.e. workplace app), IoT sensors/platforms and other Cloud-based services into practice? Are you eager to learn and work in an agile team? If yes, then this for you…
About the role
Digital Solutions Architect has a wide responsibility on smart buildings activities, supports in customer engagements from a technical perspective and helps designing IoT / IT solutions. The role requires to work closely together with the Business Line Head to leverage the digital portfolio, foster ecosystems/partnerships and help in accelerating SaaS offerings.
- Actively drive solution architecture for digital offerings, specifically for a Workplace Application and IoT platform
- Assist in the functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFQs and be able to respond quickly
- Support of new business initiatives and market research
- Assessing feasibility and ramifications of new business requirements to existing solutions
- Participating proactively in maintaining & updating team standards, documentation, tools, and best practices
- Graduating in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience in software centric systems/solutions, preferably for building technologies
- Able to commit at least 6 months
- Technical experience and/or knowledge in the following areas: Cloud Computing, SaaS, IoT devices/protocols and API/BACnet integrations
- Have the right aptitude and tactfulness to handle and connect with different hierarchies & customers and shows a high level of independency
- Solid presentation and communication skills and fluency in English both written and spoken
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time