Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Lead SW Architect (f/m/d) for Shui, the Siemens Healthineers design system, to drive forward the development of our Shui design system and boost digitalization within Siemens Healthineers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the architecture and for managing the development of software libraries for Shui - the Siemens Healthineers (SHS) design system
- You will also manage predevelopment for Shui to evaluate different front-end technologies (web, native, etc.)
- You will bring passion, an inquiring mind and a desire to experiment, to examine the extent to which new technologies can further enhance the user experience for the SHS portfolio
- You will represent the architecture to internal users of the design system and the R&D departments in product development for the various business units, and take responsibility for their technical requirements
- You will motivate the Shui development team, ensure successful project completion and maintain an overview of implementation in conjunction with the responsible UX designers and business lines
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have a degree in IT or similar
- You have many years of professional experience in software architecture, software development and software testing, ideally in developing software libraries
- You have a profound technological knowledge of desktop (WPF, C#, .NET Framework / .NET Core), web (Web Components, Angular, HTML/CSS) to cross-platform development (Cordova, Android, iOS)
- You routinely work with agile methods (Scrum, SAFE, etc.) as a matter of course
- You have an in-depth knowledge of using the following tools: Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment, test automation (unit tests, acceptance tests, E2E tests, performance tests)
Your attributes and skills:
- To communicate easily with development departments in India, you are business-fluent in English. A knowledge of German would be an advantage
- You can offer a sound understanding of and passion for software interfaces, which you will use to drive forward the further development of Siemens Healthineers
- You can hold discussions openly on an equal footing with software architects from the business lines, helping us to turn the needs of our users into reality and develop forward-looking software interfaces
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Diana Rank.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time