Our Global Business Service Center support Siemens’ companies worldwide to achieve excellence in their internal process, allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
HR operation team in Ostrava handles daily requests and inquiries from Siemens employees and candidates. Main tasks contain of maintenance of personal data, contract preparation, certificates creation and handling of other contractual changes within HR tools. HR team is also into lot of improvements like getting into digitalization, automation in a fast, continuously changing environment without any compromises in turnaround time and quality.
What role will you play?
- Personnel data maintenance
- Employee admission
- Maintenance of the personnel relevant organizational structure (cost center, manager, organizational unit)
- Administration of special bonuses
- Changing of working time
- Administration of time recording system and associated actions
- Ask HR- Support of employees’ orders and enquiries
- Education and training
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Minimum High School degree
- Fluent Polish and good English skills
- Advantage knowledge of Polish payroll regulations and processes
- Solid MS Office
- Willing to work with multiple systems (Workday, SAP, etc)
- Team spirit/feeling of cooperation with colleagues
- Customer friendliness and high-quality standards
- Motivation and resilience
We can offer you
· 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools for work life balance
· an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
· e - meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen
· possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
· various discounts and offers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time