Together we make the difference
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in a cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
Here is where you make the difference
As part of our BI Core Development Team you will have the technical responsibility for design, development and optimization of complex datamodels based on SAP HANA in the business area of Siemens Mobility Purchasing and Procurement.
- Development and Design of technical solutions in order to implement future requirements in line with the business strategy.
- You have the full responsibility for design and development of individual Business Intelligence applications based on HANA 2.0
- We count on your expertise while creating and maintaining complex datamodels, interfaces and HANA views in challenging projects.
- You understand the requirements from our worldwide business stakeholders and create innovative solutions upon central SAP modules or Siemens custom solutions (SCM Star, SCM Core) in the area of purchasing and procurement.
- In-depth knowledge of HANA DB and SQL programming
- design, code, test, debug, document, monitoring and support all types of data flows, views, web services and transformation procedures consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver maximum business value
- You provide operative support of the application by handling incidents and monitoring data loading processes
What do I bring with me:
- The cornerstone of your professional success is a degree in IT, informatics or business informatics. Alternatively, you can show a comparable training in conjunction with corresponding additional qualifications
- 1-3 years of work experience in following areas: SAP HANA Native & SQL programming and modelling
- Strong experience in developing HANA datamodels, functions and transformations including SAP HANA Native & SQL is a must have. You are also experienced in daily monitoring and quality assurance of an enterprise data warehouse
- In-depth understanding of database fundamentals, including relational database design, multidimensional database design
- overall knowledge of procurement processes would be welcome
- basic knowledge of BI Frontend Tools (e.g. Qlik) would be welcome
- methodology is not new to you
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time