We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 293 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Define and maintain enterprise IT architecture for global initiatives in close collaboration with the CIO, IT partners and DEVOPS teams.
- Collaborate with IT portfolio managers to provide a high-level vision of enterprise solutions and target IT landscape.
- Drive IT platform evaluations to support new IT portfolio epics.
- Ensure that the DEVOPS teams understand and enable strategic architectural runway enablers.
- Communicate strategic priorities and other key business drivers for architecture to Solution Architects and business stakeholders.
- Collect, analyze and prototype innovative ideas and technologies.
- Run Community of Practice for IT architects sharing best practices and strategic enterprise
Your skills and experience
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer sciences or engineering.
- Minimum five years of industry experience in enterprise IT management, technology consulting, advisory or professional services.
- Knowledge and experience architecting complex landscapes/environments (SAP, Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.).
- Experience in, and a broad understanding of sales and data analytics domains is a plus.
- Advanced stakeholder management skills, including the ability to analyze complex problems, influence and negotiate with stakeholders and demonstrated technical consulting experience.
- A solid grasp of business principles and business strategy development.
- A passion for innovation in technology while delivering on current business commitments.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- A proven track record of influencing outcomes across the business.
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time