At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
This is an Inside Sales position that will be providing the technical expertise for selling a portfolio of Siemens software and training solutions and future SaaS offerings, winning new customers, and expanding the product lines of existing customers over the phone. Candidates will develop a deep understanding over time of the products and solutions they are required to support. Technical Consultants are in constant collaboration with sales, support, product and lead development teams so they can fully support the customer through the sales cycle. This is a multi-faceted technical position that will support both our remote inside sales organization and our digital exchange e-commerce platform. This role will be instrumental in the support and success of the company’s cloud and SaaS offerings.
- Maintain effective relationships with internal customer, external customers, and technical peers to support the sales process effectively
- Available with advice and actions on possibilities and questions about our products and solutions
- Provide technical support for demonstration/prototypes and trials
- Manage stakeholders' expectations
- Provide information and feedback to internal or external customers in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner as required, ensuring that key messages are communicated effectively
- Provide input into, and generate documentation, to support effort estimates, and/or customer response documentation/Statement of work (SOW) if appropriate
- Typically works under light supervision of the Inside Sales Manager as sole technical support representative for an assigned product or product line
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Strong demonstration skills
- Engineering background, Computer science or equivalent technical training
- Experience working on Cloud IoT platforms (SaaS)
- Proficient understanding of web applications
- Experience in supporting software sales, including developing and qualifying opportunities
- Very good written and spoken English and at least 1 other major European language
- Ability to analyze, motivate, learn and communicate well, combined with customer orientation and persuasiveness
- Flexible operational readiness and willingness to work across different time zones
- Salesforce or related CRM experience
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time