Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Technical Assistant for Siemens Mobility Egypt position to join our Project Team in Egypt. This is an excellent career opportunity for Requirements Managers from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
Join Siemens Mobility as Technical Assistant and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
Supports the Project Director in ensuring that the project is managed in an integrated way and is well represented towards all stakeholders, but especially Customer and Authorities. Take over the management of several subjects within the project.
- Assist the Project Director and Commercial Project Director, in day-to-day activities to take of workload and gain a comprehensive view on the project
- Participate in project management meetings (Client, consortium meetings) to ensure consistent and integrated communication of the project towards all stakeholders
- Prepare project management summaries where required.
- Keep close communication with local stakeholders such as Customer, Partners and other players
- Structure and manage sub-projects within the project (e.g., ad hoc requests from the client, resolution of crisis / fire-fighting tasks)
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- University degree in electrical, civil, or mechanical engineering or comparable educational background
- Knowledge of project management, railway systems
- Experience in delivering rail projects or working with the National Authority for Tunnel and Ministry of Transport would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills on higher management level and experience in leading international teams as well as consortium partners
- Knowledge of setting up project organizations incl. their structures and processes, Certification as a Project Manager, or comparable experiences
- Arabic – Fluent Arabic is a must
- English – fluency in written and spoke English as negotiation level required, Intercultural experience of working with Egyptian Customer and quality orientation together with abilities in consulting and implementation
- The Technical Assistant to Project Management reports to the Project Director and Commercial Project Director, and fulfills his tasks in coordination with the project management team
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time