Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers Customer Service LD as the Head of Service Lifecycle Management.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious,
experienced professional, looking for the next step in their career. As the Head of Service Lifecycle Management, …:
- You are responsible for developing service strategies and realization of service features for and throughout the lifecycle of LD products and LD solution business (from early design phase to end of support) according to applicable guidelines and process descriptions.
- You will ensure service parts management, development of service documentation and keep them current, as well as timely release of field modifications.
- You will enhance service innovations to meet customer and business needs of the future ensuring competitiveness and setting standards in the industry. You will expand digital competencies and foster data-based decisions accordingly.
- You will drive and meet productivity goals through constant process improvements, monitor service and product quality and identify future opportunities. You will ensure and support implementation of measures in alignment with LD and CS functions.
- You will build strong relationships across the organization while driving the service engineering roadmap along with key stakeholders (LD and CS functions) and the overall Customer Services strategy.
- You will lead managers and global teams currently located in the USA and Germany as a direct manager and through a matrix organization.
- You will plan and schedule multiple projects, resource allocations, prioritization and leverage your teams to meet the needs of the business.
- You will anticipate constraints early, and initiate appropriate countermeasures
- You will utilize HPS (Healthcare Performance System) methodologies as well as strictly follow ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) guidelines.
- In this role you will report directly to the Head of Customer Services LD and functionally to the SLM Global Process Owner.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You were already responsible for driving a business with high demands on cost, quality and through innovations.
- You have in-depth understanding of the Healthcare environment, service processes (headquarters and countries) and related functions.
- Intercultural sensitive, managing and developing teams with and without direct reporting lines and achieving cross functional alignment are your key strengths.
- You have good presentation and communication skills, and you show team and customer orientation.
- The use of lean methodologies is common practice for you.
- Since you are interacting with international teams, excellent English skills are necessary, knowledge of other languages is of advantage.
- You are motivated, flexible, able and willing to work under high time pressure and deliver high quality results.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have completed studies (BS), engineering, management or comparable, ideally supplemented with an MBA.
- More than 8 years’ experience in service/project management leading international, expert teams in medical device industry and/or customer service relevant roles and minimum 3 years of people management.
- Previous international assignments and working experience in a matrix organization are of advantage
- Some travel (national, international) may be expected <20%.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.