Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Siemens Healthineers is a place for people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our EMEA team as Cardiac Sales Lead, POC (Point of Care)!
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Develop annual sales plan and consistently execute at or above expectation, both revenue and profitability.
- Establish strategies and tactics to assertively promote product and achieve routine, widespread uptake throughout the country.
- Key account management expertise with the ability to retain long-term relationships.
- Engage, instruct, and convince the value of PoC Cardiac platform to clinician, physician, laboratory manager, nurse, administrators, and the broader healthcare and governmental community, particularly fostering sincere and winning MOH relationships (tenders etc.).
- Collaborate with Spain’s POC marketing team to design and develop all support material for internal (sales, clinical and marketing), as well as, targeting external customers (clinician, physician, laboratorian, nurse, administrator, and allied health professional), including all marketing collateral, slide presentations etc. needed for inspirational sales training and compelling promotional activities.
- Establish relationships with KOL and other important stake holders; identify and capture insights from clinicians/physicians and national healthcare systems to drive product awareness and adoption – establish champions for our leading brand/product.
- Support marketing with the development of materials to be used in the explanation/selling of medical education for clinicians, nurses and technicians together with the senior clinical marketing manager.
- Support the development of pre and post CE marketing evaluations to further demonstrate the product’s utility and superiority, specific to Spain.
- Analyze effectiveness of promotional programs through sales trends, market share and other key metrics, and determine the ROI of these programs. Particularly focused on taking advantage of POC segments: In-hospital, ED, EMS/pre-hospital, GP, outpatient/cardiology office, satellite laboratory, private and public and the trend of consolidation of laboratories in-country, private and public.
- Monitor, report and create and lead counter competitor activities as well as similar emerging technologies.
- Establish ongoing communication, collaboration and commercial cooperation not only within POC, but also across Lab Diagnostics, Imaging and Advanced Therapies – Siemens Healthineers “Diamond of Care”; providing exceptional sales innovation, energy and support, always prepared for portfolio selling opportunities – seizing the popular global brand of SHS.
- Identify, lead, manage, and motivate business partners/distributors when and where appropriate to achieve commercial goals/objectives.
- Actively participate regional sales training & national sales meetings.
- Participate in International conferences/congresses, organize scientific symposia and advisory groups
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or health sciences, nursing or related clinical field; post graduate business studies a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 10+ years IVD/POC experience.
- POC expert, ‘personalized medicine’, involving CVD biomarkers: hs-cTn, BNP/NT-proBNP, D-dimer, ST2, PCT and other expected pipeline immunoassays: diagnosis, risk stratification, prognosis, and monitoring.
- In depth knowledge of the Spanish IVD market and confident connection to relevant key opinion leaders is essential to be successful in this coveted role.
- Strong communication and presentation skills are of great importance to deliver a complete, confident message to a multicultural and diverse audience (employees/peers, physicians, nurses, C-suite/purchasing, and other medical professionals).
- Expert proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English and other local languages (Spanish) essential.
- Position may require up to 75% travel.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
La diversidad en Siemens Healthineers es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Estamos plenamente comprometidos con el principio de igualdad de trato y de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento -independientemente de su raza, religión, género, orientación sexual, edad, discapacidad o cualquier otra característica indicada en la legislación vigente- nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la sociedad.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: SIEMENS HEALTHCARE, S.L.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time