Job Title: Product Engineer (RTL Synthesis) (PE or Senior PE)
- Collaborate with RnD and drive the roadmap for next generation RTL2GDSII solutions.
- Deployment of Synthesis solutions with various customers working on 7nm and 5nm technologies.
- Work with designers in solving critical designs problems to achieve desired performance, area and power targets.
- Develop & deploy training and technical support to customers using Siemens EDA tools.
· Typically requires minimum of 5+ years of experience in RTL2GDSII flow.
· Moderate to expert-level knowledge of Verilog, VHDL & Timing Constraints.
· Good understanding of RTL2GDSII flow with strong fundamentals in digital design & implementation.
· Experience in Synthesis, DFT, Formal Verification, Low Power design, Physical Design and Timing Closure for block level and Top Level Designs.
· Hands-on experience using commercial synthesis tools like Synopsys-DC/FC, Cadence-Genus is a must.
· Tapeout experience of 2 or more projects is a must.
· Hands-on experience in debug & deliver solutions to critical design and execution issues related to synthesis.
· TCL, Perl or Python scripting is a plus.
· Self-motivated team player with good communication & presentation skills.
· Good problem solving and debugging skills.
BE/B.Tech in Electronics and Communication (E&C) or Electrical or Telecom Engineering.
ME/M.Tech in VLSI or Microelectronics is a plus.
Job Location: Bangalore Office
Keywords : RTL, Synthesis, Physical design, DFT, DC, Genus, FC, STA, front-end engineer
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time