Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
What part will you play?
- Configure, create, design, implement and execute applications using C# , ASP. Net
- Analyze software requirements and able to provide software effort estimation
- Design and implement software requirements.
- TDD development approach and ability to perform in Agile environment
- Work on any tasks in a sprint (T-shaped competency)
- Identify potential for re-use of components and promote re-use.
- Maintaining technical documents for project (Feature Specifications, Wiki, share point)
- Implement automation tests and unit tests for the features and maintain existing tests.
- Analyze and identify bugs if any in sources and fix or report the bugs to the concerned.
- Support client in the usability concepts of the product.
- Communicate and interact with stakeholders for any clarification. Have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualification, Experience & Competences Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCAMust Have:
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Strong programming knowledge in C# , ASP. Net
- Strong networking skill, T shaped competency
- Good interpersonal communication, proactive, self-motivated, result oriented, good oral and written communication.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor and as a lead.
- Experience in Agile development.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time