Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world.
Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You should proactively learn the products and process involved w.r.t to documentation.
- Support the team members in achieving the deadlines.
- Crafting and editing various documents as per the SIEMENS standards.
- Be compatible with the System test team, Development team and other partners efficiently and own the work you're doing.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You have BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech qualification with 5 years of confirmed ability in Technical Writing.
- You should have Experience in modular documentation using XML Editors.
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM-added advantage.
- Understanding of newest technologies in technical communication – added advantage.
- Knowledge of API documentation and Mind sphere - added advantage.
- Knowledge of manufacturing workflows- added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
Siemens Software offers a flexible home and office working blend. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. We offer outstanding benefits and wide range of valuable rewards.
This role is in Israel , Airport City, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this exciting position? If so, we want to meet you! We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time