Siemens Mobility Customer Services is a fast-growing business with a backlog of > $1 Billion. To execute this backlog on highest performance levels and to ensure constant growth, Siemens looking for highly motivated and competent individuals.
The Site Management Leader will lead the Siemens Mobility Customer Services Site in Phoenix, AZ. In this location, Siemens will perform mid-life overhaul for Light Rail Vehicles with a project duration of about 3 years. To ensure the customer and project success, Siemens is interested in adding a leader which has a proven record in guiding and supervising a team in a satellite environmental and can interact professional with the customers. The successful candidate will be supported by the entire Customer Services organization which has its HQ in Sacramento, CA.
The Site Management leader will be a key contributor to ensure the on-time project execution within its operational budget parameter and to maintain and foster a healthy and cooperative customer relationship.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes, and procedures, for all site operations assigned.
- Oversees completion of site administration according to performance standards agreed (on schedule, at requisite quality level, on-budget).
- Assumes economic responsibility, e.g. calculates material, personnel, and running contract costs for suppliers.
- Represents the site in all decision-making committees of the project (towards own management, customer, and team).
- Coordinates contractors before and during execution of work.
- Establishes efficient methods/processes for site controlling and reporting.
- Assesses risks/opportunities at the construction site (e.g. economic, organizational or contractual risks, acceptance criteria, change request procedures).
- Monitors compliance to standards, regulations, laws, quality and EHS guidelines.
- Leads qualified employees in one functional team.
- This position will require the Site Management Team Leader to participate in the assemblies 50-75% of the time as part of the team. The remaining time will be for managerial functions
Thorough professional know-how of electrical assemblies, based on practical experience and theoretical foundation. Focus on applying and expanding acquired knowledge base. Application of knowledge in increasingly both broader professional and managerial context. Basic level of professional judgment competence. Improves processes within specialized area. Impacts team results.
Needs fundamental understanding of management techniques to direct, monitor and supervise operational team(s).
Experience of 2+ years
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, Inc
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.