As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Equity & Compensation Services and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Hire-to-Retire business line delivers a variety of innovative Human Resources services along the complete lifecycle of an employee - from onboarding to off-boarding! We also provide services related to HR Administration, Payroll, Equity & Benefits and much more!
To appreciate the employees’ dedication and effort in their daily work, Siemens is offering some additional compensation schemes that employees can benefit from.
Employee share programs offered in more than 100 different countries all over the world and country specific bonus / incentive schemes are part of it, both coordinated and administered by the service line ‘Equity & Compensation’.
The ‘Equity & Compensation’ team in Lisbon handles the processing of all equity and compensation related activities for European and Middle / South American countries. As part of the team, you will be responsible for performing daily activities to ensure smooth administration and coordination of all relevant local processes. In doing so, you will act as an interface between the local HR units and the global Equity & Compensation team based in Munich with which you will collaborate as well.
What role will you play?
- Ensures the correct processing of employee-related data for the applicable incentive / bonus schemes in different European countries.
- Performs data preparation and management of relevant data in different HR Information Systems and is responsible for the handling of the tool that is used for the bonus administration (SIPCA).
- Audits data entered in HRIS to ensure high data integrity and runs data checks.
- Provides country related information (in exchange and clarification with colleagues in the respective countries).
- Provides support in clarification cases and coordinates the necessary consultations with contact persons in the respective countries.
- Closely interacts with the different service lines in order to stabilize and standardize processes that require tasks from different teams (e.g. payroll).
- Continuously works on process optimization and improvements.
- Applies documented rules, past practices, or instruction on an independent level.
- Effectively identifies problems as they occur and takes appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration, HR or comparable
- 2-3 years of successful experience in customer service, data processing or human resources is a plus
- Excellent people skills and sensitivity to intercultural issues
- Microsoft Office Excel skills are required
- Knowledge of client/server applications is required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal & written) skills in English is a must
- HR system knowledge is a plus
- SAP system knowledge is a plus
- Additional skills in European languages is a plus (French, German, Spanish, etc.)
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time