We are looking for an Asset Management Valuation Specialist. We are expecting strong and proven analytical skills with great communication style.Responsibilities are:
- Perform equipment evaluations (new business origination and workout evaluations) in areas like Construction, Transportation, Machine Tool, Material Handling, Automation, Food Packaging, Healthcare equipment to establish collateral and residual values based on remarket ability and secondary markets, including Workout valuations
- Supporting Sales in establishing local and international Vendor Programs
- Monitor targeted industries for changes in trends that could impact equipment values or marketability as well as customer behavior. Based on this monitoring declare “Trigger Event’s” in accordance with Asset Management guidelines and assure “Impairment Tests” are performed and where vital impairments or residual write downs are taken.
- Participate in the review and implementation of the Global and Local Asset strategy.
- Assist in the repossession and remarketing of industrial, medical, and other equipment types.
- Monitor and report on, Commerical Finance (CoF)Americas Asset Management’s activities, including Trigger Events, impairments/residual write- downs, inventory reporting etc. to assure the department is meeting all SOX, Compliance, Audit and Asset Management requirements in accordance with or policies, procedures processes and guidelines
- Monitoring of new equipment bookings using the ACL tool and monthly new bookings report.
- 3 years proven experience with Asset Management specifically in residual setting along with processes and procedures
- High School diploma required and highly prefer college degree.
- Experience managing a portfolio of $500M – $1,500M with transaction ranging from $500K to $5M.
- Strong and proven communication skills
- Strong analytical skills prepared to work outside of the box with Sales and the Business Unit.
- Sophisticated Microsoft Excel Skills (such as crafting Pivot tables, graphs and using lookup, match formulas)
- Solid MS Office skills
- Limited travel time.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.