At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you ready to be part of the journey and help us make real what matters?
Join our Digital Industries Software team as Manager Shareholder Governance and help us grow our software business by managing a variety of shareholder management topics for our 120+ legal entities across the globe.
Digital Industries Software is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with presence in 35+ countries and ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast-growing environment.
What role will you play?
· You will be the central point of contact for any shareholder management related topics within Digital Industries Software and our bridge into our corporate shareholder controlling team
· Using your financial expertise, you will coordinate various equity measures such as dividend strategy and capital contributions and ensure its timely execution
· Your view of the big picture helps you to support strategic legal entity merger initiatives from an accounting perspective in close alignment with other workstreams
· Subsequently you will ensure that legal entity restructuring measures (i.e. mergers, divestments and liquidations) are properly reflected in our books and records
· You coordinate and perform legal entity valuations for various situations, i.e. goodwill impairment testing, legal entity mergers and transfers
· You will also get the chance to participate in the M&A process and subsequently manage the integration of newly acquired businesses into our accounting & treasury processes
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must…
· Be interested in the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast paced international environment
· Have a finance/accounting degree, with a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in a similar accounting role / CPA or equivalent preferred
· Display accounting and valuation knowledge, strong analytical skills, and business judgment with good attention to detail
· Demonstrate strong project management expertise paired with self-determination and strategic judgment
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.