Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive, and responsible environments. Our aim isn’t just about improving buildings; it’s about creating perfect places that improve peoples’ lives. Siemens is seeking a Security Sales Manager to lead, manage, and develop a team of sales professionals focused on driving new construction, life cycle and value-based services such as access control, networked video, analytics, security as a service and proven outcomes service directly to end-users/owners, electrical contractors, general contractors and indirectly through architecture and engineering firms within the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. This position reports to the Branch General Manager.
- A Manager incentive plan is offered in addition to a market competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, and flexible Paid Time Off, all of which start on day one of employment.
- Managers use a Quick ramp-up time training with Siemens new "Ready To Sell" Development Program for all sales hires: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time
- To embrace and lead an ownership culture which embodies accountability, empowerment, teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to develop and drive security related projects which focus on reducing a customer’s utility spend while financially tailoring the solution to fit within their capital / operating budget requirements
- With a strong knowledge in strategic sales be able to develop and lead a team of sales professionals to be strategic, innovative thinkers developing fire safety and life cycle service solutions for our customers.
- Possess the ability to coach a sales team on how to create customer need and drive business closed within a new and existing customer base
- Collaborate with other Siemens sales groups such as construction sales, automation, energy, IOT and fire alarm and sprinkler to expand Siemens position
- Actively participate in senior-level selling on strategic projects or accounts as well as maintain senior-level relationships with existing owner / end user customers
- Be actively involved in meetings, presentations and entertainment events with customers
- Develop and implement a sales and marketing plan to drive market awareness and growth to meet business objectives
- Actively seek out and leverage resources (tools, best practices, subject matter experts) within the company to drive innovation and new offerings
- High school diploma or state-recognized GED; Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis on engineering, management or IT preferred
- Proven track record of success in integrated security systems and service sales; 5+ years preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English required
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
- Successful history of managing and developing a sales team and leveraging existing relationships within the local market; 2+ years preferred
- Technical proficiency in IT and building technologies
low voltage, security systems, software house, ccure, c-cure, access management, ip camera, cctv, surveillance, security alarm, NVR, genetec, access control, video systems, exacqvision, edvrclient, accu-tech, omnicast, synergis, hd camera, video management, ip video, access camera, dsc, siveillance, nextiva, verint, powerseries, powerg, intrusion, network video, xprotect, vms, securOS, imotion,
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.