Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Account Executive, Diagnostics - Southeast CA Territory
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As an Account Executive, Diagnostics, you will be responsible for:
- Providing “one face to the customer”, quarterback within account. Single point of contact for all customer needs.
- Assuming product ownership and responsibility of all diagnostic business units with basic understanding of the products and positioning against the competition.
- Maintain and grow capital equipment and diagnostic reagent business in Chemistry, Immunoassay, Hematology, Hemostasis, Urinalysis, Molecular and Microbiology.
- Effective utilization of resources, both internal and external, to maintain and grow relationships to accomplish goals.
This position may suit you best, if you are familiar with the hospital lab call point and would like to develop your career with Healthineers
- Geographically accessibility to territory.
- Proven history of successful sales with 3-5 years of experience in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate across all levels of an organization (internal and external).
- Ability to manage and resolve complex business problems, at times in the absence of existing procedures or practices.
- You have very good presentation skills in the customer environment and you show team orientation, communication skills and customer orientation
- High degree of business acumen to include standard competencies (financial, market positioning, healthcare industry, and customer), in order to make sound decisions.
- Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- Ability of develop an understanding of product knowledge on all product lines.
- Demonstrated organization skills.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 3+ years in medical device, capital equipment sales
- Willing to travel up to 70%
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the medtech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://jobs.siemens-info.com/jobs
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.