Who designs your future? You do. Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
The Works Credentials toolset is a platform to help the Siemens field organization effectively and securely manage credentials and sensitive technical information required to access customer environments and execute projects. Works Credentials is based on the industry-leading Keeper Software as a Service solution for credential management but has been customized to meet the needs of the Siemens Smart Infrastructure business unit. The Works Credentials platform is managed by a global team, but responsibility for day-to-day operations of each region is delegated to country administrators. These country administrator positions are a critical part of ensuring that the Siemens community can securely deliver the products, solutions, and services that our customers rely on.
- The Works Credentials Country Administrator (Country Admin) for Siemens Smart Infrastructure, Regional Solutions and Services, Region Americas is a key procedural and technical administrator responsible for the maintenance and operations of the Works Credentials platform
- The Country Admin works closely with a range of stakeholders including corporate leadership, cybersecurity officers, digital service center leadership, field leadership, branch leadership, sales executives, operations managers, and local technicians
- The Country Admin is overall responsible for ensuring that the underlying technical platform is maintained and continues to operate at required levels of functionality, while following applicable policies, procedures, and work instructions to support the day-to-day use of the Works Credentials platform
- The Country Admin provides escalation support for Sub-Admins throughout the Siemens organization and coordinates with global and vendor support teams, as required, to resolve incidents, service requests, and change requests
- The Country Admin will be instrumental to the rollout of the Works Credentials toolset in the Americas Region of Siemens Smart Infrastructure and assist in enabling broader adoption of the platform and increasing the maturity of credential management
- Perform platform maintenance activities, such as removing old records, deleting unused groups, and removing unused user accounts
- Manage (create, modify, delete) central platform usage policies, roles, folders, permissions, groups, and user accounts
- Design and configure templates, record structures, and data fields in accordance with Siemens policies
- Modify platform setup and configuration based on direction from Works Credential leadership team and Digital Service Center leadership
- Monitor central support email addresses and ticket cues and respond to incidents, service requests, and change requests from field stakeholders and platform end-users
- Coordinate with the global Works Credential support team and escalate incidents, service requests, and change requests as required
- Coordinate with support and product development teams from vendor organizations
- Run reports, monitor usage, and provide notification to leadership of insecure platform usage, policy violations, and general updates and status of adoption and use
- Support the development of documentation, processes, and training materials
- Attend Works Credentials training courses
- Maintain and monitor technical integrations with other Siemens’ platforms and ensure that automated processes such as user account creation operate appropriately
- Collect feedback from organizational stakeholders and platform end-users using a variety of tools, such as forms, surveys, and interviews
- Present feedback and usage metrics to leadership on a reoccurring basis
- High School Diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 2016+, including: Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with Microsoft 365 services, including: creating and using Microsoft Forms, working with PowerAutomate, working with SharePoint sites and lists, and working with PowerBI reports
- Experience working in a fast-paced support environment including answering phones, working with ticketing systems, customer service, and communications etiquette in a technical support setting
- Excellent written and verbal English language communication skills including clear and concise communication of technical topics to non-technical audiences, clear and easy to follow documentation, and ability to communicate well with others from different backgrounds, Siemens divisions, and geographic regions
- Attention to detail and ability to consistently interpret and follow policies and procedures
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- BS Degree in Computer Science or Associates Level Certificate from an IT Vocational Program
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 2016+, including: Teams, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficiency with Microsoft 365 services, including: creating and using Microsoft Forms, working with PowerAutomate, working with SharePoint sites and lists, and working with PowerBI reports
- Experience with learning and administering web-based applications
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.