Siemens Logistics LLC is seeking an entry level mechanical and electrical technician in support of the team located at the Cincinnati / Northern, Kentucky International Airport (Hebron, Kentucky) location to fill a Systems Mechanic Level I role role. This position requires experience and knowledge in the responsibilities as outlined.
Performing maintenance, repair, troubleshoot, and test of the Baggage Handling System and its associated components.
Provide accurate and timely written reports of safety, and operational and maintenance issues.
Interpret data and suggest maintenance schedule/activity adjustments to the Manager.
Ensure all Preventative and Predictive Maintenance practices and procedures are followed.
Performing Emergency repairs.
General cleanup of work areas.
Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to:
Lifting (50-100 pounds), bending, reaching, climbing, walking, crawling, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, speaking, sight, and/or hearing to complete the job duties.
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
• Experience: Up to two years of relevant experience
• Education Required: Associates Degree or equivalent experience
• Mechanical Skills and some experience required
• Electro-Electronics skills preferred
• Excellent Customer Relationship skills.
• Maintenance work flow training (scheduling, PM tasking, work order creation, etc…)
Adhering to safety regulations and safe work practices.
• Basic skills involving organization, management, communication, computer, math, and reading schematics.
• Driving license with clean MVR highly desirable
• Ability to pass all background checks and security screenings per airport requirements.
• The ability to work varying 24 x 7 shifts and Holiday as determined by management.
• Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States.
Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.