Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Philippines team as InVitro Application Specialist to support our In-Vitro business and manage pre-sales and post-sales activities.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You are in-charge of on-site customer education at his/her Siemens systems, which consists of turnover training, follow-ups, updates and upgrades for standard systems and applications
- You will provide consultancy to customers and support in individual workflow improvements, including adjustment of system parameters and implementation of new methods and clinical workflows to expand customer portfolio
- You will provide professional application support to quickly process and resolve customer tickets, escalations, and complaints, such as error diagnosis and repair, trouble shooting
- You will support PLM/CRM process, including field insight into customer needs, issues and known application errors as well as provision of troubleshooting know-how and experience
- You will provide sales Support, e.g. product demonstrations, preparation of clinical case studies
- You will support on-site option sales, especially lead generation
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a degree in Medical Technology or a related field
- You have experience working in the InVitro space
- You have experience in training and managing customers is a plus
Your personality and skills:
- You have strong communication and presentation skills
- You are excellent in written and spoken English
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time