Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
As a Specialist-SW development in UX application development for MI SPECT and PET scanners the incumbent will be responsible for design and development of cross platform (iOs/Windows/Android) software solutions for
- Touch and Mobile Application devices for SPECT/PET Scanners based on the requirements
- Contribute to architectural decisions for the Scanner Product lines with focus on building a Sustainable system
- Guide team members on design, implementation ensuring Architectural Governance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Architects, Product Owner, Project manager and developers
• Hands-on experience in design and development using multiple technologies, test frameworks and programming
• Expert in Frontend Technologies like [Angular, Java Script/ HTML5] and [C#, WPF, WCF, .Net Technologies]
• Expert in designing and developing cross platform applications across iOS, Android and Windows.
Possess good knowledge of Object Oriented Architecture and Design (OOA/OOD)
Hands on experience on handling NFRs
Experiential knowledge of mobile application development frameworks like Cordova would be an added advantage.
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities
• Excellent communication and extensive experience in working with multiple stakeholders across geographies
• Ability to work independently
• Self-motivated and self-driven
• Excellent team player with capabilities to technically lead the team and motivate team-members
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time