Siemens Digital Industries Software (DI SW) is a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different markets. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Join our team as an Associate Accounting Manager with responsibility for Intercompany Clearing and Accounting within Digital Industry Software.
You'll be a member of a team with worldwide responsibility for intercompany accounting and invoicing (ICC) and you will drive the accurate execution of this process and serve as key contact for support and clarifications.
- Monitor and support month-end closing activities by our hubs or our shared service centers with regards to the correct execution of intercompany clearing
- With a passion for technology and processes, you will be actively supporting the deployment of our new SAP ERP system (S/4 Hana) as part of the intercompany clearing process (ICC) workstream.
- Your service mindset will make you a key contact for our entities in the world when setting up new internal invoicing schemes or improve existing processes.
- Support recent acquisitions with their integration into Siemens and into our process and tool landscape.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Accounting or Finance with extensive relevant work experience
- Profound experience in Finance & Accounting and Treasury
- Project-oriented with advanced accounting & treasury knowledge and strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated process improvement initiatives and an affinity for process quality and technology
- Excellent communication skills, analytical and financial data skills, change orientation, initiative, and self-determination
- Proven ability to work with multiple levels of management on multiple locations
- Proactive personality who wants to work in a fast-paced global environment
- Intercultural sensitivity and willingness to travel
We are looking for someone who has strong self-organization skills and ability to work with different partners and under time pressure. If all of this sounds exciting to you, then please apply.We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (Ireland) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time