Candidate will be working on Nucleus RTOS product line and will be responsible for porting of Nucleus Kernel and device drivers to different embedded hardware platforms. Responsibility may also include consulting with customers during presales and post-sales activities
- BSc/MSc Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Understanding of embedded systems, RTOS, computer architecture and interfacing
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Good understanding of electronic hardware (reading schematics and component data sheets, used logic Analyzers and Oscilloscope)
- Some experience in embedded software development and debugging. Experience with RTOS will be preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of peripheral protocols is highly desirable
- Good verbal and writing skills in English
- Quick leaner, self-motivated and a quality driven person
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Pakistan Development (Private) Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time